New or existing calculations are displayed in the Calculation Card page, which is opened from list views in the following:
- Tell me by choosing the icon, entering Calculations, and then choosing the related link
- Items list or Item Card by choosing the Calculation action on the Process menu
- Sales Order line by choosing Line > Calculation on the Lines FastTab
- Production Order line by choosing Line > Calculation (or Calculation (Expected) for non-released production orders) on the Lines FastTab
- Assembly Orders by choosing Calculation > Calculation (Expected) or Calculation (Actual) on the Actions menu
Calculations on sales lines, production order lines, and Assembly Orders are described in Calculations for Documents.
The following table describes a sequence of tasks, with links to the topics that describe them.
|Learn about the fields on the Calculation Card.||Calculation Card|
|Create a calculation, update calculations, and see calculation line details.||Create a Calculation|
|Learn about transferring calculation values, calculating different lot sizes, and reversing calculations (target costing).||Calculation Processes|
Submit feedback for.