Multi-Level Calculation from a Sales Order
In this topic, a sales order is used to create the multi-level calculation.
To create a multi-level calculation from a sales order
- Create a sales order for an item with an assembly.
- On the Lines FastTab, choose Line > Calculation.
- If a single calculation is available for the sales document line, the Calculation Card opens with the existing calculation.
- If no or multiple calculations exist, the Calculations page opens. Choose the New action to create a calculation or the Edit or View action to open an existing calculation.
- If the Standard Calc. Schedule No. field is filled in on the item used in the sales document line, the standard calculation schedule is used for the new calculation. Otherwise the Calculation Schedules page opens for you to select a calculation schedule manually.
The values of the sales document line are transferred to the calculation header; note that the Replenishment System field is set to Prod. Order because the item has a Production BOM.
- On the General FastTab, turn on the Multi-Level Calculation toggle so that the lower-level BOMs are also calculated. Only these BOMs are accessed, not changes that have been made on the Item Cards subsequently. As a result, changes must always be made directly in the subordinate BOMs.
- Choose the Update Calculation action to see the calculated values.
Submit feedback for.