Data Control Conditions
To analyze single position lines, define the conditions based on the following analyses: Field Comparison, Value Comparison and Due Date Comparison. These comparisons can also be combined, for example: Field-Value Comparison, Field-Due Date Comparison.
The fields on the General FastTab are explained in the following table.
|No.||Unique identifier for the condition. This can be a manually entered number or generated from the number series.|
|Table No.||Table on which the conditions apply.|
|Table Name||Automatically populated with the name of the table selected in the Table No. field.|
|Description||Meaningful description of the condition.|
|Def. Color||Data Control Color to be used for lines that do not meet the conditions.|
The fields on the Lines FastTab are explained in the following table.
|Field No.||Field to be used for this condition.|
|Field Name||Automatically populated with the name of the field selected in the Field No. field.|
|Operator||Operator symbol to be used for this condition. The options are: =, <, >, <>, <=, >=|
|Type||Type to be used for the comparison. This field works together with the Value field to define the condition. The options are:
- Field: With this option, a comparison field from the earlier defined table is selected.
- Value: With this option, type an arbitrary value for the comparison.
- Date Formula: With this option, enter a comparison independent from the fixed date using a formula. The formula relates to the work date.
|Value||Entries in this field are based on the selection in the Type field. The options are:
- With Type = Field, select a comparison field from the earlier defined table.
- With Type = Value, enter a number or a Boolean value (Yes/No).
- With Type = Date Formula, enter a formula. The syntactical structure is:
-- algebraic sign + number + unit of measure (for example, +2D)
-- algebraic sign: +/-
-- unit of measure: D(Calendar day), WD(Working day), W(Week), M(Month), Q(Quarter), Y(Year)
|Description||Automatically populated with the field caption if the Type = Field and a Field No. is entered.|
|Color||Color related to this condition.|
Submit feedback for.