The Signal Monitor is based on the value in the Realized % Based on cost field and provides two levels of information:
- A traffic light for classifying the relative cost in the Job Planning and Processing page.
- A page for presenting the underling criteria.
The Signal Monitor can have one of three color-coded statuses for positions that have already been started.
|Green||The cost is within the budgeted range in both absolute and relative terms.|
|Yellow||The position is still below the budgeted costs in absolute terms, but above them in relative terms.|
|Red||More costs have been realized on the position than had been budgeted.|
On the Process menu, choose the Signal Monitor action to view additional information in the Signal Monitor page.
The Signal Monitor page provides the following information:
- On the Budget Calculation and Realized FastTabs, the budget calculation fields and the information in the Realized % Based on cost field, the Potential Usage (LCY) field is calculated as a relative amount.
- On the Categorie Green/Yellow FastTab, the Total Dir. Cost Usage RU (LCY) and Potential Usage (LCY) fields are compared to detect benefits or deficits.
- On the Categorie Red FastTab, the line is over budget when the value in the Total Dir. Cost Usage RU (LCY) field is greater than the calculated value.
Submit feedback for.