Sales Codes are used to manage all sales processes. Sales documents can only be created if a link to a Sales Code exists. This link can be formed from a Sales Code in the line or in a linked upper structure.
Some of the fields on the Job Sales Codes page are described in the following table.
|Sales Channel||Identifies the sales channel. The options are:
- Fixed Price: Invoicing is independent from usage.
- Usage: Invoicing is directly based on usage entries.
- Realized %: Usage entries are the basis for the calculation of Realized %. Invoicing is indirectly based on Realized % of Cost usage, Quantity usage, or manual entry of Realized %.
- Performance: Currently has no functionality.
|Chargeable||If not selected on a sales position, there will be no calculation on the Sales Line Amount.|
|Invoicing Trigger||Determines what prompts the invoicing process. The options are:
- Planning Invoicing: Used at the end of the invoicing period. All transactions for this period are already posted. Use the Job Planning and Processing page or Job Budget Sales page and then on the Invoicing menu, choose the Plan action to start the functionality.
- Enter in Job Journal Line: Collects the data directly while posting through the Time Journals. The respective sales amount is shown in the Invoicing Total Price (Proc.) field.
- Posting Process: Collects the invoicing data based on the posted usage records. Postings with a limited quantity are allocated by posting sequence to invoice run.
|Sales Price Source||Defines which sales price should be used for invoicing. The options are:
- Job Line: Unit prices are taken from the sales job position.
- Standard Prices: Unit prices are taken from the standard price findings.
- Cost Plus: Unit prices are taken from posted costs + surcharge from the sales job position.
|Limited Quantity||Distinguishes chargeable parts from non-chargeable parts. In this case, the limited quantity restriction relates to an outstanding posting or a directly linked sales position (of a higher-level structure).|
|Check Milestones||Determines if the sales process is triggered through milestone status.|
Submit feedback for.