All components (items, services, and general components) can be structured and confined hierarchically by setting up Component Groups.
Component groups can be used calculation-wide. An overall component list is available in the Job Budget Calculation page by leaving the Type field blank and choosing the ellipsis button in the No. field.
To create component groups
- Choose the icon, enter Component Groups, and then choose the related link.
- Choose the New action.
- In the Code field, enter a unique identifier for the component groups.
- In the Description field, enter a short description for the component groups.
- Go to the next line and add another component group.
To create group hierarchy
- Choose the Sub Groups action.
- In the Code field, enter a unique code for the sub group.
- In the Description field, enter a short description for the sub group.
- Go to the next line and add another sub group.
Submit feedback for.