On the Item Card, the Job FastTab includes the fields that are specific to COSMO Project Manufacturing.
Fields on the Job FastTab
The fields on the Job FastTab are described in the following table.
|Job Calculation Group||Identifies the default Job Calculation Group for this item.|
|Job Calc. Direct Cost||Indicates the standard direct cost for budget calculation. This value is only used if a default vendor is not assigned to the item.|
|Manual Pricing||Provides the ability to deactivate automatic pricing on the item. The options are <Blank>, Direct Unit Cost, Unit Price, and Both.|
|Expand BOM autom.||Determines whether the BOM should be expanded when an item with a BOM is added to the Job Budget Calculation. The options are:
- <Blank>: Always request user input in the Job Line BOM Control request page
- Never: Never expand automatically
- Assembly BOM: Always expand the Assembly BOM (if exists)
- Production BOM: Always expand the Production BOM (if exists)
NOTE: Manually expanding the BOMs is not influenced by set options and behaves like option <Blank>.
|Process Channel||Processes are created if the calculation position is linked with a process channel. The options are:
- Work: Processes will be created with Work and Duration
- Lead time: Processes are created only with Duration
- Structure: Processes are created without Work and Duration
|Realized % (Base)||Indicates the default base to calculate the Realized % in job budget lines. The options are:
- Quantity: Calculation is based on quantity
- Cost: Calculation is based on amounts
|Procurement Cost Source||Allows the setup on the Job Card to be overruled. The options are <Blank>, Standard Costs, Job Line, and Procurement Line.|
|Procurement Channel||Indicates the default procurement channel for this item. The options are <Blank>, ... (Placeholder), Quote, Requisition, Order, Inventory Request, Production Order, Service Order, Construction Order, and Assembly Order.|
|Procurement by Job Order||Determines if procurement is handled by the Job Order document.|
|Procurement Info Line||Currently has no functionality.|
|Shipment Channel||Default used for Job Shipment processes. The options are <Blank>, ... (Placeholder), Structure Position, Job Line, and Posted Item.|
|Component Type||Used to assign a group of components defined as a component type.|
|Component Group 1 Code – Component Group 5 Code||Displays the component group hierarchy for the job, as determined by the Set Component Groups action on the COSMO Project menu.|
The COSMO Project Manufacturing-specific actions on the Job menu, accessed from the Related menu, are described in the following table.
|Comments and Documents||Opens the Job Comment Lines page, which is used to record unstructured data, such as user-specific comments. The Comment Type determines where the comment is displayed.|
|Component Groups||Contains a drop-down list with the following actions:
- Set Component Groups: Assigns the component group hierarchy that was selected in the Component Groups Selection page to the Item Card. This action is also available in the COSMO Project menu on the action bar.
- Delete Component Groups: Clears the Component Group 1 Code – Component Group 5 Code fields on the Job FastTab.
Submit feedback for.