Production Structure Calculation
On the Calculation Card or Calculations pages, choose the Prod. Structure Calculation action to compare different production structures.
In the Prod. Structure Calc. Lines page, enter the various production structures to compare in the Production Structure No. field.
To run the price comparison, choose the Show action and then choose the Yes button in the message to copy the information from the calculation. The Prod. Structure Calc. Matrix page opens, displaying the calculation lines based on the different production structures.
On the General FastTab, select how to display the column names. The options are:
- Prod. Structure No. – Production Structure number specified in the Prod. Structure Calc. Lines page
- Description – Description from the Prod. Structure Calc. Lines page
- Calculation No. – Calculation No. from Production Structure or automatically assigned to each lot size
The value in the Number of decimal places field defaults from the Unit-Amount Decimal Places (LCY) field in the General Ledger Setup page but can be changed as needed.
Close the Prod. Structure Calc. Matrix page and note that the following values were transferred to the Prod. Structure Calc. Lines page:
- net cost calculation line for each production structure transfers to the Standard Cost field
- net price calculation line for each production structure transfers to the Unit Price field
The production structure calculation can be transferred to the item by selecting the line and then choosing the Transfer Value action. The Transfer Calculation Value page opens, displaying the value(s) to transfer; choose the OK button to complete the transfer process.
Calculated lines can be deleted as needed; the related calculation is also deleted.
Submit feedback for.