Commission Recipients identify the people or companies that are due commissions.
To set up a commission recipient
- Choose the icon, enter Commission Recipient, and then choose the related link.
- On the New menu, choose the New action.
- In the General and Communication FastTabs, enter basic personal information about the recipient.
- When a new Commission Recipient is created, the settings defined on the General FastTab of the Commission Setup page are copied to the Invoicing FastTab. If a new Commission Group is created, those settings are copied to this recipient. The settings of the template can be adjusted at any time.
- The Vendor No. field links the COSMO Commission module to a specific vendor. This field is for statistical purposes only and can be used as a link to the finance module later on.
- The Customers (Primary Recipient) and Customers (Second. Recipient) fields indicate for how many customers the commission recipient is the primary or secondary recipient. The distinction between primary and secondary recipient can be made in the Primary Recipient field on the Customer / Commission Recipient Catalog pages.
The actions on the Actions and Related menus are described in the following table.
|Actions||Commission Statement||Creates a commission statement for the selected commission recipient.|
|Related||Comments||Opens the comment list where notes can be made and maintained for the selected commission recipient.|
|Customers||Opens an overview of all customers assigned to the selected commission recipient. Customers can be added or modified in this page.
For more information, see Customer / Commission Recipient Catalog.
|Commission Rates||Opens the commission rates for the selected commission recipient. Rates can be modified in this page.
For more information, see Commission Rates.
|Commission Statements||Opens a list of all commission statements for the selected commission recipient.|
Submit feedback for.