Several commission-related values are defined on the Customer Card. On the Invoicing FastTab, Customer Commission Groups are assigned to customers.
To add a customer commission group to a customer
- Choose the icon, enter Customers, and then choose the related link.
- Open the Customer Card from the list.
- On the Invoicing FastTab, enter the commission group for this customer in the Customer Commission Group field.
To add commission recipients
- On the Related menu, choose Sales > Commission Recipients to open the Customer Comm. Recipient Catalog page.
- In the Commission Recipient No. field, enter the relevant recipient number. The Commission Recipient Name field is updated with the corresponding name.
- Select the Primary Recipient check box if there will be multiple commission recipients for this customer but this recipient is the main one.
- In the Share % field, enter a percentage of commission for the commission recipient.
For more information, see Customer / Commission Recipient Catalog.
To add commission rates
- On the Related menu, choose Sales > Commission Rates to open the Commission Rates page.
- Proceed to fill or change fields as necessary.
For more information, see Commission Rates.
Submit feedback for.