DMS Record Filters
A DMS Record Filter defines the display of the content type in the Document Box only for appropriate records that meet the filter criteria. Thereby is it possible to define different content types for sales orders and sales quotes that are both in the same Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central table, or a separation for different item categories.
Related fields in further detail
The options are:
- Constant – Enter a user-defined value (constant) that will be used as a fixed filter value (such as document type). The class corresponds as SETRANGE.
- Filter – Enter a Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central filter value to define ranges. The class corresponds as SETFILTER.
- Field – Use the lookup in the Value Field field to select a field value of the current record (table setup) that will be used as the filter value.
- Formula – Enter a date formula that is calculated before filtering the record list.
- Lookup – Use the lookup in the Value field to select a system value from a list. The options are: User ID, Workdate, System Date, System Time, Company Code.
Specifies the actual information based on the selection in the Value Class field:
- Const – User-defined, fixed value
- Field – Field number for the current table setup
- Filter – Filter expression
- Date Formula – Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central formula to calculate the date
- System – Code of the system value
Submit feedback for.