App Registration and Licensing
This section covers the registration and license check of the COSMO Logistics app. When installing the app, COSMO Licensing is automatically installed.
To register the app
- After publishing and installing the app, you need to register COSMO Logistics.
- Start the COSMO App Registration Wizard by choosing Click here to register in the notification bar.
- Enter your customer name. The name is used to identify the company. For test purposes, enter any Cronus-related name.
- Choose the Next button to sign into the COSMO Platform to link the registration with your account. The COSMO Platform opens in a new browser tab. After sign in you can close this tab and return to the final page of the COSMO App Registration Wizard.
To skip this step, choose the Skip Login button.
You have successfully registered for a demo version of the app. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org and use the displayed license key to update your demo subscription.
Your demo license will be valid for 30 days.
- Choose the Finish button to close the wizard.
- App registration is now finished.
You can register your app and perform other administrative licensing tasks from the COSMO License Overview page.
To check the license
The COSMO License Overview page lists the license status of all COSMO apps (if the COSMO app is already using the Licensing app) and is accessed using the Tell Me feature.
- Choose the icon, enter License Overview, and then choose the related link. This page can also be opened from the Logistics Setup page (Actions > App Licensing) and the last page of the COSMO App Registration Wizard by choosing Open License Overview.
- In the COSMO License Overview page, apps can be registered if not done on the Role Center notification bar. Other administrative tools are available as well.
- Hover over an action on the COSMO License Overview page to read a short description.