Warehouse Shipment Proposal Line page
On the warehouse request line page, user can reach the Create WHS. Shipment Proposal function. After using this function, Logistics Warehouse Shipment Proposal Lines page is opened.
Information for some fields of the Warehouse Shipment Proposal page:
|Proposal No.||Based on the combination rules, the program assigns a proposal nbr to each line|
|Available Inventory||Standard inventory calculation method minus quantity on blocking bin.|
|Create Whse. Shpt||If the qty available is not zero, the value is TRUE|
|Qty. for Whs. Shpt.||An availability check takes place within the framework of the warehouse shipment proposals. The system automatically suggests, based on the stock, for which items a warehouse shipment should be created. The system distributes the requested available inventory to the document lines according to the Promised Shipment date. If the requested available inventory for the current item is greater than zero, it is proposed as the Qty. for Whs. Shpt. After these steps, the Create warehouse shipment field is then set. This option can be changed manually.|
|Remaining Inventory||Available Inventory minus Qty. for Whs. Shpt.|
|Type||Inbound/outbound shipment line|
|Whse. Document No.||It is also checked whether there are already open warehouse shipments that fulfill the summary criteria. If this is the case, the suggested lines are assigned to this warehouse shipment and the system fills the Whs. Shpt. No column.|
|Total Weight||Sum of the weight of all the proposal lines|
|No. of Lines||Number of lines|
One function is available here: Create warehouse shipment.
The Create whs. Shipment field should be set to YES.
The system uses the source document data in the Warehouse Shipment Proposal lines table (Source document No. and Source document line No.)
This function operates the same way as the Create Whs. Shipment function directly from the source documents.
The warehouse shipment is created for the quantity indicated in the Qty. for Whs. Shpt. field.
- Open source document: By clicking in this function, the source document of the given line opens. This can be a sales order, transfer order or a purchase return order.
- Open whse shipment: By clicking on this function, the warehouse shipment opens. If pick exists for the warehouse shipment, then the pick document will be opened.
- Open tour document: By clicking on this function the tour document opens if exists
- Item availability by variant: The list shows the available inventory of the variant items, if exist.
- Item availability by location: The list shows the inventory of the given item in each location
- Item availability by periods: The list shows the available inventory balance taking into consideration the requirements and the planned receipts.