Create Sales Order
The Sales Order can be created after the BoQ positions have been updated. If a Sales Quote was created prior to updating the BoQ positions, it must be updated and then can be used to create the Sales Order.
To create the sales order
- In the BoQ Budget Calculation page, on the Actions menu, choose Sales Quote > Update Sales Quote.
- The update dialog box opens; choose the OK button to update all lines.
- A message opens asking to modify the Sales Lines. Choose the Yes button.
- Select a line with Sales Quote = Yes and then choose the Yes value in the field to open the updated sales quote.
- In the Sales Lines page, choose the Show Document action.
- In the Sales Quote, choose the Make Order action on the Process menu.
- A message opens asking to convert the quote to an order. Choose the Yes button to convert the quote to an order.
- A message opens asking to change the job status to Open. Choose the Yes button to change the job status.
- A message opens stating that the quote has been converted to an order and asks to open the order. Choose the Yes button to open the order or the No button to finish the process without opening the order.
Submit feedback for.