Process a Recall
After creating and issuing a recall, you can access the necessary recall documents.
Create a recall
- Choose the icon, enter Recalls, and then choose the related link.
- Choose the New action and then choose the Enter key to automatically populate the No. field.
- On the General FastTab, enter the filters to be included in the Recall search.
- In the Posting Date field, enter the current date.
- Turn on the Add Return Receipts toggle to include customer return receipts.
- On the Process menu, choose the Suggest Recall Lines action.
Issue a Recall
- On the Related menu, choose Recall > Comments.
- In the Comment field, type a comment for the Recall.
- Close the Comment Sheet page.
- On the Process menu, choose the Issue action.
- Turn on the Print toggle to print a letter for each customer in the Recall.
- Turn on the Replace Posting Date toggle if a date other than the date in the Posting Date field on the General FastTab of the Recall page should be used for issuing the Recall.
- Enter a date in the Posting Date field if the Replace Posting Date toggle was turned on.
- Choose the OK button.
- If the Print check box was selected, a message opens asking if you want to print letters to customers. Choose the Yes button to print the letters or the No button to stop the letter printing process.
The Recall is issued and removed from the Recall page.
Review Issued Recall
- Choose the icon, enter Issued Recalls, and then choose the related link.
- Open the line for the Issued Recall.
- Choose the Print action to generate the Issued Recall List report and print the letters to customers.
- Comments, shipment information, and inventory information entered on the Recall can be accessed by choosing Related > Issued Recall.
- Close the Issued Recall page.
Submit feedback for.