When the Create Schedule function is run, the Lines FastTab is populated with Date Formulas from the Stability Test Schedule and the Test Plan No. and Test Plan Version from the General FastTab are inserted on each line.
To create the stability test schedule
- Choose the icon, enter Stability Tests, and then choose the related link.
- Open the Stability Test Card page where a schedule needs to be created.
- On the Process menu, choose the Create Schedule action to automatically create the:
- required Stability Test lines based on the Stability Test Schedule defined in the Test Schedule Code field.
- values in the Default Test Plan No. and Default Test Plan Version fields on the Stability Test Card.
Submit feedback for.