In this section, the actual calculation is described.
Actual Calculation of Assemblies in a Production Order at Multi-Level Manufacturing
Before using the actual calculation, the individual production levels must be completed and the item or parts of it must have been created. Only then an actual calculation can be run.
If all orders relate to a single demand and production order, the costs are calculated accurately. Deviations may occur if demand is summarized in deeper levels. For example, if orders of products A and B require the same semi-finished product (that is, the sub-assembly) and the demand of both orders is summarized in one order of the sub-assembly, then the calculation of the costs might be inaccurate due to rounding issues.
It is possible to create actual calculations for the following production order lines:
Actual calculations include all posted values for production order lines.
To open a calculation on the main production level
- Open the production order.
- Choose Line > Calculation > Calculation (Actual) on the Lines FastTab.
- If concurrent calculations were used, the Calculation (Actual) is automatically created and assigned to the production order and concurrent calculation.
- If no calculation is available for the production order line, no calculations are displayed in the Calculations page. Choose the New action to create a new calculation and then choose the Enter or Tab key to assign a number. It is possible to create more than one calculation for one production order line.
- If the Standard Calc. Schedule No. field on the item used in the production order line is filled in, the standard calculation schedule is used for the new calculation. Otherwise the Calculation Schedules page opens for you to select a calculation schedule manually.
The values of the production order line are transferred to the calculation header.
Actual Calculation of Sub-Assemblies in a Production Order
It is also possible to run an actual calculation only for sub-assemblies of the production order.
Start the calculation by selecting the line of the sub-assembly production order that is to be calculated.
Open the Calculations page by choosing Line > Calculation > Calculation (Actual) on the Lines FastTab. Select the calculation schedule to be used for the calculation.
When a Calculation Card is created, the item group of the production sub-assembly is selected.
Submit feedback for.