In this section, the expected calculation is described.
Expected Calculation of Assemblies in a Production Order
Before using the expected calculation, it is necessary to have a production order, in which the single production levels are planned.
It is possible to create expected calculations for the following production order lines:
- Firm Planned
To open a calculation on the main production level
- Open the production order.
- Choose Line > Calculation (Expected) or Line > Calculation > Calculation (Expected) on the Lines FastTab.
- If concurrent calculations were used, the Calculation (Expected) is automatically created and assigned to the production order and concurrent calculation.
- If no calculation is available for the production order line, no calculations are displayed in the Calculations page. Choose the New action to create a new calculation and then choose the Enter key to assign a number.
- If the Standard Calc. Schedule No. field on the item used in the production order line is filled in, the standard calculation schedule is used for the new calculation. Otherwise the Calculation Schedules page opens for you to select a calculation schedule manually.
The values of the production order line are transferred to the calculation header.
Expected Calculation of Sub-Assemblies in a Production Order
It is also possible to run an expected calculation only for sub-assemblies of the production order.
Start the calculation by selecting the line of the sub-assembly production order that is to be calculated.
Open the Calculations page by choosing Line > Calculation (Expected) on the Lines FastTab. Select the calculation schedule to be used for the calculation.
When a Calculation Card is created, the item group of the production sub-assembly is selected.
Submit feedback for.