Ingredients can be entered on incoming inventory (for example, through the Item Journal or Purchase Order) during the item tracking process.
To enter ingredients on incoming inventory
- In the Item Tracking Lines page, choose Line > Lot No. Information Card.
- Choose the New action to open the relevant card.
- On the Related menu, choose Lot No. > Ingredients.
- In the Lot No. Ingredients page, assign the actual ingredient quantities.
- Select the Actual Value check box.
- Close the Lot No. Ingredients page and then complete the item tracking and receipt process.
If you have the integration with Advanced Manufacturing Pack, ingredients can be entered during receipt testing. For more information, see Receipt testing.
Submit feedback for.