Job Groups provide the ability to create a grouping of jobs where it is possible to view cost, price, profit, and hour information in one screen. Additionally, a calculation can be created for the complete Job Group (see Job Group Calculation).
To create a job group
- Choose the icon, enter Job Groups, and then choose the related link.
- In the Job Groups page, press Enter to populate the Code field and then enter a short description.
- In the Filter field, choose the ellipsis button to open the Job Group Assignment page, where filters are set on the jobs.
- Set a filter on any of the fields to select jobs to be included in the Job Group, for example, jobs to a particular customer or Main Job No., or multiple combinations of filters such as a particular Main Job No. of a particular customer.
- Choose the OK button to add the filter in the Job Groups page.
- On the Process menu, choose the Apply Filter action to apply the filter to the Job Groups page and update the Lines FastTab with the filtered jobs.
Jobs can be added and removed with the standard New Line and Delete Line functions.
The information displayed in the Lines FastTab is the same as displayed in the WIP and Recognition FastTab (budget totals) and Controlling FastTab (all others) of the Job Card; see WIP and Recognition FastTab and Controlling FastTab for field definitions. As with the fields on the Controlling FastTab of the Job Card, all values (except budget totals and production cost fields) can be chosen to access the job entries included in the total.
On the Actions menu, choose the Refresh Production Costs action to manually update the values in the Production Cost (LCY), PO Material Cost (LCY), and PO Capacity Cost (LCY) fields.
Submit feedback for.