The process for importing a file into the Bill of Quantities list or the Bill of Quantities Card is the same as long as an empty Bill of Quantities Card exists.
To import a file
- Choose the icon, enter Bill of Quantities, and then choose the related link.
- Choose the New action and then press Enter to assign a number.
- On the Process menu, choose the Import File action.
- The Import BOQ File dialog opens for selecting the file. Choose the Choose button, select the file, and then choose the Open button to import the file.
During the import process, the Bill of Quantities Card is updated with the information from the BoQ file.
To review the converter log
The BoQ Converter Log provides information regarding the BoQ Converter API. This can be helpful for support cases.
- On the Related menu, choose the Converter Log action to view the imported file information.
- On the Actions menu, choose the Show Incoming Payload action.
Submit feedback for.