COSMO Document Management System
COSMO Document Management System (DMS) is used to share documents in Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central and provides easy access through Microsoft SharePoint. Searching efforts are reduced due to the display of only relevant files on a record. Reports can be automatically uploaded to save digital copies. Users without Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central or mobile staff can access those files in SharePoint.
- Display and filter only relevant documents for a record in Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central
- Upload and delete new files by Drag and Drop or context menu
- Manage metadata to tag the files with important information
- Automatic upload of report output (for example, order confirmations)
- Configure all filters and metadata directly in Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central
- Use SharePoint to provide additional features, such as versioning, in-document search, and team management
COSMO Document Management System functionalities are accessed using the Tell Me feature in Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central. Choose the icon, enter the page name, and then choose the related link.
COSMO Document Management System is designed to work with Chrome for Windows 49, Firefox for Windows 45, Microsoft Edge 15, Safari 11, and Opera 39.
Submit feedback for.