COSMO Factory Data Capture
COSMO Factory Data Capture helps companies monitor production processes and identify deviations. It provides historical production data, which is a good basis for sustainably optimizing process organization. Companies can benefit thus from a clear view of the current situation on the factory floor and can analyze costs and earnings at the level of orders or production.
The main task of factory data capture is to measure how much input is consumed by operational output. This includes, for example, energy and material consumption, personnel time, or data from machines, such as quantities. COSMO Factory Data Capture brings together relevant production data and makes the information available in Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central, for example in the context of the production, project, service, or assembly modules.
In addition to the automatic data transfer between the production machines and Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central, companies can also enter relevant information manually. A terminal application is available for data capturing purposes, which can be supplemented by QR or barcode scanners if required. It is also possible to do several tasks in parallel. This is useful, for example, if an employee is responsible for several machines at the same time running different orders in parallel.
COSMO Factory Data Capture is also equipped with a simply structured timekeeping system. This means that operation and user guidance are the same in both fields.
Through the seamless integration, the recorded times, quantities, and status messages are automatically transferred to Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central and posted. Efficient plausibility checks ensure that the data transfer runs reliably and without conflicts. Operational data can be transferred either periodically, cumulatively, or in real time.
- One homogeneous level for all types of possible work orders (Production Order, Service Order, and so on)
- Supported standard Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central modules:
- Manufacturing (Production Orders)
- Service (Service Orders)
- Assembly (Assembly Orders)
- Resources (Resource Journal)
- Human Resources
- Overhead Orders
- Order Packages (manually/on-the-fly, various distribution types)
- Time, consumption, and output can be posted for all types of orders
- Simple time data capture (STDC) module for collecting time-related data
- Multiple capturing possibilities:
- Journal (Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central client)
- Built-in lightweight Terminal add-in
Access COSMO Factory Data Capture functionality using the Tell Me feature in Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central. Choose the icon, enter the page name, and then choose the related link.
Submit feedback for.