Create Construction Project and Sub-Jobs
This section provides an overview of how to create a construction project and BoQ/PaC job structure.
To create a construction project
- Choose the icon, enter Construction Projects, and then choose the related link.
- Choose the New action.
- Insert a new number.
- In the Description and Description 2 fields, enter relevant descriptions of the project.
- In the Contact No. field, enter the number of the customer who sent the quote request.
- In the Person Responsible field, enter the resource responsible for the project.
- In the Salesperson Code field, enter the salesperson responsible for the project.
- In the Estimated Order Value (LCY) field, enter the estimates price for the project, if known.
- In the Bidding FastTab, enter the bidding date, submission and execution dates and a description of the service, if available.
- In the Construction Site FastTab, enter the location information for the construction site, if known.
To create a BoQ job
- On the New menu, choose the Create Job action and then choose the Yes button.
- In the Job types page, select the Job Type associated with Structure Type = Bill of Quantities (see Job Types Setup).
- Choose the OK button. The Bill of Quantities job is created with links to the project and the Job Card opens.
To create a PaC job
- After entering calculation and other information on the BoQ job, select the BoQ job line in the Jobs FastTab in the Construction Project page.
- On the Functions menu, choose the Create PaC Job action and then choose the Yes button. The Process and Controlling job is created with links to the project and BoQ job. The Job Card opens.
- Close the BoQ Job Card.
- In the Jobs FastTab on the Construction Project page, review the sub-job structure.
To create a PU job
Placing unit jobs are created in the same way as PaC jobs. After the second step, just change the Job Type or Structure Type field.
Submit feedback for.