QA permissions specify the authorizations for the execution of Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP)-critical functions, such as the changing of lot data, the release of test orders, or the release of production orders. Each of these activities can be cleared or blocked for a certain user (User ID) or a role (Role ID).
To set up Quality Assurance permissions
- Choose the icon, enter QA Permissions, and then choose the related link.
- Choose the New action.
- In the Action Type field, enter the type of lot data change that can occur, including Status, Expiration Date, Entry Date, External Lot Number, Quarantine Date, Retest Date, and Warranty Date.
Furthermore, authorizations can be defined for the change of Lot Number and Serial Number; the release of a Test Order; the release of a Production Order; and the certification of a Stability Test.
- In the User ID field, enter the user for which this data record is validated. If this field is empty, the setting applies to all user.
- In the Role ID field, enter the role for which this data record is validated. If this field is empty, the setting applies to all roles.
- In the Item No. field, enter the item for which this data record is validated.
- In the Variant Code field, depending on the item, enter the item variant for which this data record is validated.
- In the Item Category Code field, enter an item category for which this data record is validated.
- In the From Status / To Status field, define what status changes can be executed if the Activity Type field is set to Status Change.
- Select the Allowed check box if the specified changes can be executed in the data record.
- Go to the next line to add another QA permission.
Submit feedback for.