The analysis codes of the test properties are entered in the Result Types page.
Result types are user-defined. You can use any available data type as a result type, which will be uniquely identified by a code. For example, a code named Visual Inspection can either be defined as data type Boolean (yes/no) or as data type Option (red, yellow, blue, green).
To set up result types
- Choose the icon, enter Result Types, and then choose the related link.
- Choose the New action.
- In the Code and Description fields, enter a unique code and short description for the result type.
- In the Unit of Measure Code field, enter the relevant unit of measure for the result type.
- In the Data Type field, select the relevant option from the drop-down list.
- If a Decimal data type is chosen, enter the proper decimal places in the Succeeding Decimal Places field.
- Go to the next line and add another result type.
Submit feedback for.