Test Property Set
A variety of inspection criteria is summarized in the Test Property Set Card. For example, a "Measuring Testing" test property set could be created, in which the Length, Width, and Diameter inspection criteria are allocated and which are consulted to determine the measurement requirements of the item that is to be inspected.
To create a test property set
- Choose the icon, enter Test Property Set, and then choose the related link.
- Choose the New action.
- In the Code and Description fields, enter a unique code and short description for the test property set.
- In the Testing Method field, select the relevant method for the test property set. The options are:
- Counting (AQL) – counting procedure (such as in the component inspection), for example, if the acceptance random inspection is applicable according to the number of faulty units or mistakes according to DIN ISO 2859 - part 1.
- Measuring – measured actual values (for example, inner depth, drop point, number bacteria per colony and so on) are compared with the predetermined required system values.
- If the Counting (AQL) testing method is selected, the AQL values must be entered for the indicated types of mistakes (Zero Defect, Severe Defect, Critical Defect, Major Defect, Minor Defect). These are the basis for a later calculation of the assumption numbers in the test order. In the Data Type field, select the relevant option from the drop-down list.
- On the Lines FastTab, enter the test criteria to be taken into consideration within a Test Property Set:
- In the Test Property Code field, enter the test property number; all additional information from the Test Property is transferred to the line. Many of these fields can be changed as needed.
- The Result Type Code, Expected Value, Output External, and Output Internal fields are editable to allow a test property to be modified in the test property set.
- In the AQL Value fields, select the check boxes according to which error type the test property is to be tested. Error types symbolize a decrease of the Inspection Severity. Increasing the AQL Values connected to the error type also increases the related acceptance numbers.
- Choose Line > Test Device to open the Test Property Set Test Devices page where test devices can be assigned retroactively to the test property set. Alternatively, choose the value in the Test Device field to open the page.
The fields on the Miscellaneous FastTab contain test property set modification information. These values are automatically determined based on the current date and the active User ID and are non-editable.
The actions on the Process menu are described in the following table.
|Copy||Copies the Test Property Set (properties and comments) to a new Test Property Set.|
|Update Test Plans||Opens the Update Test Plan Property Set request page, where changed test property sets can be modified in all related test plans in one mass update (see Mass Updates of Test Plans).|
|Internal Comments / External Comments||Comments can be used to add notes and remarks about a test property set.
- Internal comments are printed on documents that will not leave the company such as test plans.
- External comments will be shown on documents that can be sent to the customer or vendor.
The Reports menu contains the Test Property Set List action, which generates the Test Property Set List report for preview or printing.
The actions on the Related menu are described in the following table.
|Internal Comments / External Comments||See Process Menu.|
|Translations||Opens the Test Translation page, where translations for the Test Property Set can be defined for use on pages that are provided for Value Recording and on selected reports/documents (see Test Property Translations).|
Submit feedback for.