Getting Started with Rydoo
This topic explains the basic steps needed to use COSMO Travel Expense Management. The first step is to create and set up a Rydoo company account.
To create and set up a Rydoo account
To connect COSMO Travel Expense Management with Rydoo, it is necessary to create an app in Rydoo. This app provides an interface (including authentication and permissions) between Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central and Rydoo.
- Go to Admin in the left navigation bar.
- Choose Apps > Create new app to create a connection to Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central. Enter any name for the app, for example BCConnector.
- Choose Service Client Secret > Reset to create a Service Client ID.
- Enter a Service Client ID and Service Client Secret.
- Write down the Service Client ID and Secret to be able to enter them during the COSMO Travel Expense Management setup in Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central.
It is vital to remember your Service Client Secret as it will not be displayed again. If you no longer remember your password, you must reset it.
- Assign the following permissions:
- Able to read user data
- Add or edit expense data
- Able to read expense data
- Able to read the company configuration
- Access company data
- Add or edit user data
- Add or edit the configuration of field data like projects, customfields
- Able to read the configuration of fields like projects, customfields
Before being able to edit and post expense statements, several setup data must be configured in COSMO Travel Expense Management.