Graphical Extension Setup
You specify your general COSMO Graphical Extension setup on the Graphical Extension Setup page.
To set up general Graphical Extension information
- Choose the icon, enter Graphical Extension Setup, and then choose the related link.
- On the Graphical Extension Setup page, fill in or update the fields as necessary. Hover over a field to read a short description.
Specific field on Authentication FastTab
The Authentication Method field indicates the Authentication Method that is used to allow users access to the Graphical Extension data. The options are:
- None – No authentication necessary or windows built-in authentication.
- NTLM – Windows built-in authentication and the NTLM option is enabled in the service tier configuration.
- Basic Auth – If NAV User Password Authentication is enabled, the NavUser and the Web Service Access Key from the Users page is used.
- OAuth 2.0 – Enforced in the cloud environment. Standard Authentication Method in the internet.
For more information, see Authentication Setup.
Specific fields on Capacity Planning FastTab
The Capacity Planning FastTab includes fields that together determine how capacity overloads are visualized.
Entering ranges in the Percent Load Warning Level X fields work with the color selected in the Color Load Warning Level X fields to show overloads in different colors based on these ranges. Examples are:
- If Percent Load Warning Level 1 field is 100 and Percent Load Warning Level 2 field is 110, then the color defined in the Color Load Warning Level 1 field will be used for any capacity overloads greater than 101% and less than 110%.
- If Percent Load Warning Level 2 field is 110 and Percent Load Warning Level 3 field is 150, then the color defined in the Color Load Warning Level 2 field will be used for any capacity overloads greater than 111% and less than 150%.
- If the Percent Load Warning Level 3 field is 150, then the color defined in the Color Load Warning Level 3 field will be used for any capacity overloads over 150%.
Additionally, the Highlight Color field determines the highlight color for filter views. For example, the color defined in this field will be used to indicate the time frame where the overload exists in the Graphical Prod. Order Planning page when opened from the Graphical Prod. Capacity Planning page.
The Actions menu contains actions that are used with authentication, data rebuilding, and web service testing. Each is described in the following table.
|Users||Opens the Users page where you can enter and enable users for accessing the COSMO Graphical Extension functionalities.|
|Data Encryption Management||See Prerequisite – Data Encryption.|
|Set OAuth Client ID & Secret||See Authentication Method = OAuth 2.0.|
|Rebuild All Data||Rebuilds the data for all Graphical Extension modules for rendering if setup. This is necessary if setup fields like Planning Horizon or which production orders are to be displayed are changed.|
|Rebuild Data||Rebuilds the Graphical Extension data for rendering if setup or authorization changes are made.|
|Test Web Service||Tests if the Web Service connection is working correctly.
If this action is run and the test is successful, the Web Service indicator on the General FastTab will be green and a confirmation message will open. The indicator will be red if the test is unsuccessful and a message will open.
Submit feedback for.