DMS SharePoint Filters
A DMS SharePoint Filter defines which files in the document library are displayed in the Document Box. Only the documents from the document library that meet the filter criteria are listed.
Related fields in further detail
The fields in the DMS SharePoint Filter page are described in the following sections.
The options are:
- = (equal sign), <> (not equal to sign), > (greater than sign), >= (greater than or equal to sign), < (less than sign), <= (less than or equal to sign)
- Contains (X) – Considers all values that contain X.
- Starts With (X) – Considers all values that begin with X.
- Is Null – Considers all empty values.
- Is Not Null – Considers all values that are not empty.
If an empty value is entered in the DMS SharePoint Filter configuration, this corresponds to Is Null.
The options are:
- Constant – Enter a user-defined value (constant) that will be used as a fixed filter value (such as document type).
- Filter – Enter a Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central filter value to define ranges.
- Field – Use the lookup in the Value Field field to select a field value of the current record (table setup) that will be used as the filter value.
- Formula – Enter a formula that is calculated before filtering the document list.
- Lookup – Use the lookup in the Value Field field to select a system value from a list. The options are: User ID, Workdate, System Date, System Time, Company Code.
Specifies the actual information based on the selection in the Value Class field:
- Const – User-defined, fixed value
- Field – Field number for the current table setup
- Date Formula – Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central formula to calculate the date
- System – Code of the system value
Submit feedback for.