Received Messages are the counterparts to Sent Messages.
To create a received message
- Choose the Receive and Process action on the Partner Mapping page or on a sequence line.
- A Received Message is created.
- Choose the icon, enter Received Messages, and then choose the related link.
For Transport Type, like Company or Web Service, Sent Messages are imported directly to the Received Messages table.
Changing the message status
According to the process, the message status is changed to one of the following options:
- Created – The message was created and the XML file was imported.
- Imported – The XML message was imported.
- Read - Once messages are received in the system, these are read (Status = Read) to identify Sender Code and Received Mapping Code. Based on these results, a matching Partner is searched to find the Mapping to be performed. If no suitable Partner Mapping can be found, the Processing Mapping Code field remains empty and the messages cannot be processed. If any Partner Mapping contains errors, the process is stopped but the order of the messages is kept. If necessary, use the Re-Read Selected Messages action to read the message once again.
- Processed – The Process Selected Messages action is used to process read messages. Thereby, the current certified Mapping is executed with the XML Repositories and JSON Repositories contained in the message. After successful processing, the Status is set to Processed.
- Error – An error occurred during one of the above steps.
On the Actions menu, the Delete All Messages (Setup) action can be used to remove all messages with Status = Processed according to the setup. Additionally, the XML message and the XML repository can be displayed for each message using the Show Message XML File action.
Choose Create and Import New Message to import the message from an XML file and create a New Received Message.
Submit feedback for.