Inbound warehouse request line page
The warehouse request line list shows all the released and not yet handled inbound request lines for planning the warehouse work.
The page has 2 parts: the lines and a summary showing the total weight of all the lines waiting to be handled and the number of lines. The lines are filtered by the location the user has access to, so that each warehouse worker sees only those that belong to their setup.
The overview contains document lines for which no goods receipt has been created yet.
The lines contain the following information:
|Type||type of the document, in this case „inbound”|
|Source document nr:||number of the source document (purchase order, transfer order or sales return order nbr)|
|Source document line nbr:||line nbr within the given source document|
|Source doc type:||it can be sales/transfer/purchase|
|Source doc status:||released/open|
|Item no:||item code|
|Description:||description of the item nbr|
|Tour no:||tour nbr if the receipt is assigned to tour|
|Location code:||the location to where the receipt will be done|
|Quantity:||quantity to be handled|
|Unit of measure code:||UM of the item|
|Weight:||weight in KG|
|Destination nbr:||the code of the vendor/location/customer from where the goods are coming in|
|Due date||Source document date|
|Net weight:||net weight of the item on the line (from item card)|
|Oustanding qty whse receipt:||outstanding quantity to be received on whse receipt document|
|Outstanding quantity:||outstanding quantity to be received|
|Qty received whse receipt:||the quantity received on the warehouse receipt document|
|Qty per unit of measure:||if the basic UM of the item differs from the one defined on the line, then it shows how much of the basic UM = to 1 unit of the line UM (this definition comes from the item alternate unit of measure definition)|
|Qty whse receipt:||quantity on the warehouse receipt document|
|Qty to receive:||the qty to be received on the warehouse receipt document|
|Qty received:||the quantity received for the given line|
|Responsibility center:||from the source document, if applicable|
|Salesperson code:||from the source document, if applicable (buyer in case of a PO)|
|Shipment method code:||shipment method from the source document|
|Ship-to data:||name, address and other contact information defined at the ship-to code|
|Unit volume:||volume of one item, defined on the item card|
|Variant code:||code of variant item if applicable|
|Weight order outstanding quantity:||the weight of the outstanding quantity|
|Whse document type:||„receipt” in case of inbound line types|
|Warehouse doc/line no:||nbr and line nbr of the whse receipt document|
|Cubage:||based on the volume info on the item card and the qty to be shipped, the system calculates the volume of one unit to be shipped|
|Height/length/width:||measurements defined on the item card|
|Total weight:||total weight of all the line items|
|No of lines:||total number of lines on the document (same as the lower page information)|
Actions - Functions
To use the functions, several lines can be marked simultaneously.
- Create warehouse receipt: using this function, a warehouse receipt is created for the selected lines on the warehouse request line list.
- Assign tour: a tour number can be assigned to the selected lines. A tour contains a tour date, a shipping agent and the shipping agent service type. These data is assigned to the selected rows. The tour number is transferred to the goods issue and shipping units and is used for time planning. It is possible to assign a tour to only one or several lines on the warehouse request line list.
Related - Navigate
- Open source document: by clicking in this function, the source document of the given line opens. This can be a purchase order, transfer order or a sales return order.
- Open whse receipt: by clicking on this function, the warehouse receipt opens.
- Open tour document: by clicking on this function the tour document opens if exists
- Item availability by variant: the list shows the available inventory of the variant items, if exist.
- Item availability by location: the list shows the inventory of the given item in each location
- Item availability by periods: the list shows the available inventory balance taking into consideration the requirements and the planned receipts.