This section describes how to create the complete measurement prior to registration. The fields and actions on the Measurement page are described in detail in the Measurement Page.
- Choose the icon, enter Measurements, and then choose the related link.
- Choose the New action to create a new measurement or choose the Edit action on the Manage menu to review an existing measurement.
- After a new Measurement is created and a number is assigned, enter the job in the Construction Project No. field and then choose the Enter or Tab key to validate the field. A message opens asking to insert the complete BoQ from the job into the Measurement.
- Choose the Yes button to insert the complete BoQ, or the No button to only add the job information in the header.
- In the Measurement Date field on the General FastTab, enter the date of the measurement recording and then choose the Enter or Tab key to validate the field. A message opens asking to update all lines with the measurement date.
- Choose the Yes button to update the date in the lines, or the No button to only add the date to the header.
- Measurement locations are specific to each job so will need to be set up for each Measurement. In the Measurement Location field, choose the drop-down arrow to open the list of locations and then choose New.
- In the Measurement Locations page, enter a code and description for the location. The No. of Measurement Lines and Measurement Amount fields will be automatically populated after application to the Measurement.
- Choose the OK button to close the Measurement Locations page and assign to the Measurement. Choose the Enter or Tab key to validate the field. A message opens asking to update all lines with the measurement location.
- Choose the Yes button to update the Measurement Location in the lines, or the No button to only add the Measurement Location to the header. The Measurement Location is updated in the header (and in the lines if the Measurement Location field is shown).
- If the complete BoQ was not inserted, choose the ellipsis button in the BoQ Position No. field in the lines. The BoQ Position List page opens for you to select single or multiple positions to add to the measurement document.
- On the relevant line(s), enter the changed values in the Quantity field. The Amount (LCY) field in the General FastTab is updated with the total amount from the lines.
Submit feedback for.