Measurement Management for Subcontractors
Measurements must be distinguished from customer measurements to vendor measurements. Vendor measurements must be transferred to a customer measurement for invoicing. The vendor measurements should be shown in the execution units.
Measurement Import from Purchase Order
The import of a measurement from a purchase order has two steps: allow the user to check the imported data and then transfer the data to a measurement.
- On the Actions menu of the Purchase Order, choose the Import Measurement action. The dialog box opens, just as when importing a Measurement into the Measurement Interfaces page. Choose the process and then choose the OK button.
- The export file type dialog box opens, just as the import to the Measurement Interfaces page. Choose the file format and then choose the OK button.
- Locate and open the export file. After closing the confirmation message, the Measurement Interface page opens so that the imported data can be checked before Measurement creation and import to the Purchase Order.
- After checking the import data, choose the Create Measurement action to apply the import data to the measurement documents. A message opens asking to transfer the measurement. Choose the Yes button.
- The Measurement document opens. On the Process menu, choose the Register action.
- Choose the Yes button to register the measurement and then choose the OK button to close the confirmation message.
- Close the Measurement Interface page.
In the purchase order line, the Measurement Quantity field is updated with the registered measurement values.
Measurements in Execution Unit Page
Fields in the Execution Unit allow the user to see the recorded, registered, and invoiced quantities as well as invoiced amounts, for which the execution unit is used in measurements.
Submit feedback for.